I’ll summarise the article for you in bullet points, for those of you who don’t have the attention span for paragraphs:
- There’s a King of Sweden?
- He’s 64
- He’s Queen Elizabeth’s third cousin
- He’s an “habituee” (Courtesy of the Daily Mail thesaurus) of wild sex parties, involving “busty” (earmarked in the Daily Mail thesaurus) strippers.
- He was allegedly having an affair with this “buxom” girl (it must be true, where else would she have gotten that crown?)
- The Swedish service were covering it up
- This is all alleged in a new biography of the King, which already sounds like it might have been mixed up at the printers with Berlusconi’s biography.
Also, I presume I’m not the only one who read that headline, looked at the picture above and thought of this: